Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Whoopee I don't have to worry about my prom dress anymore!! Finally bought one today, but I didn't get the colour I wanted initially. Stayed in the changing room for 20 minutes trying to decide which one to buy cause both of them were super pretty :D

I'm not gonna tell you guys what I got (though a few people already know and Terie's seen it LOL), its just very pretty ^_^ hope its not too informal...it ain't too expensive either O: (I have one at home I got LAST year but its ugly so I won't wear it. So I have a certain budget or my mom'll get >:[ )

Spent the morning with siyun looking for a dress, but the one she wanted didn't have size S ): It was a rather fruitful trip, anyway. After that, I went to the podiatrist at Tan tock seng and they got my insole fixed and gave me a referral letter for physiotherapy. Its basically like a gym with a doctor, I guess.


Novena square didn't have anything much, so we went back and bought the one I wanted. (Y)

Kimchi is loveee!

I also don't have to worry about shoes, I've got a clutch I should be able to use (can't fit my camera though), accessories should be settled within half a day, and my hair....lets see what'll happen ):



Seems like the whole world's getting a job except me zzz. Don't think they'll hire me cause I'm going back to hk from 12th dec to 4th jan sigh.

My dream holiday job is to be a children's book illustrator, but they'll hire art students, so my mom says the only way is for me to write a children's book LOL (storyline's v. difficult imo, you always have to include a moral after the story and they can't have murderers either D:). So forget it!! WHO WANTS TO HIRE A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO WANTS TO WORK MORNING SHIFTS PLEASE CALL ME.



Hah, I'll continue editing that post HMM.

No comments: